How to Make Homemade Dish Soap
When it comes to cleaning dishes, dish soap is a necessity. But store-bought versions can be expensive, and they may contain potentially harmful chemicals and fragrances. To save money and keep your home safe, you can make your own dish soap with a few simple ingredients you likely already have in your home.
- ¼ cup washing soda
- ¼ cup borax
- 4-6 tablespoons liquid castile soap
- Optional: essential oil of your choice
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl, stirring until they are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into an old dish soap container or a squirt bottle with a wide mouth.
- Enjoy this homemade dish soap!
Your homemade dish soap is now ready to use. To get the best possible results, be sure to rinse your dishes well before using the soap and always make sure to store the dish soap out of reach of children and pets.
Making your own dish soap is a great way to save money and ensure the safety of your family’s health. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have homemade dish soap in no time.