How to Make a Homemade Furniture Polish
Are you looking for a more natural and affordable way to polish your furniture? Making your own homemade furniture polish is an easy and cost-effective way to keep your furniture looking shiny and new.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- ¼ cup of white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of lemon essential oil*
*Lemon essential oil is not necessary, but will add a pleasant scent to the furniture polish.
- Mix 1 cup of olive oil with ¼ cup of white vinegar in a bowl.
- Add ½ teaspoon of lemon essential oil and mix again.
- Pour the Polish into a clean jar, bottle, or container.
- Apply a small amount of the polish to a soft cloth and spread evenly across the desired surface.
- Buff the furniture with a clean, dry cloth for a beautiful shine.
And that’s it! With this simple homemade furniture polish, you’ll be able to keep your furniture looking like new. Enjoy!