Homemade Hair Conditioner
Do store-bought hair conditioners not agree with your hair? Do you want to make your own, natural hair conditioner at home? Here is how to make a homemade hair conditioner in a few simple steps!
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup warm water
- In a bowl, mix the honey, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Add in the warm water and stir until it forms a creamy mixture.
- Apply the homemade conditioner to your damp hair and make sure to cover all of the hair evenly, including the tips.
- Leave the conditioner in for 5-10 minutes and then rinse out with warm water.
This homemade conditioner will keep your hair hydrated, nourished and silky smooth. Apple cider vinegar helps to remove residue from styling products, honey helps to keep your hair hydrated, and olive oil is a natural moisturizer that can help seal in the hydration and make your hair shiny.
You now know how to make a homemade hair conditioner at home. Not only is it much cheaper to make it at home, but you also know exactly what is going into the conditioner, so it is safe and natural for your hair!