How to Make Your Own Homemade Room Spray?
Looking for a natural and budget-friendly way to freshen your home? Want to make sure your home smells great without harsh chemicals? It’s time to make your own homemade room spray!
Ingredients You Will Need:
- Essential oils – such as lavender, eucalyptus, peppermint, lemon, or your favorite scent.
- Witch hazel – helps to break up the essential oils and water, creating a more even scent.
- Distilled water – helps to dilute the mixture and provide a better scent.
- Spray bottle – to hold your mixture and get it around your home.
- Start by filling your bottle with 4 ounces of distilled water.
- Add 4 ounces of witch hazel and 10-15 drops of your favorite essential oil(s).
- Shake vigorously to mix the ingredients and create a uniform mixture.
- Spray in any room that needs a little freshening up, avoiding any surfaces that might be damaged.
- If your mixture doesn’t seem strong enough, add more essential oils until you are satisfied with the scent.
- If you want a stronger scent, use less water and more essential oil.
- For a longer-lasting scent, add some vodka or rubbing alcohol.
Making your own homemade room spray is a great way to naturally and safely freshen any room of your home. With some essential oils and a few simple ingredients, you’ll have a beautiful smelling room smelling fresh in no time!