How to Make the Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs make a perfect breakfast or snack, but they can also make a delicious light lunch or dinner. Follow these instructions and you’ll be on your way to making perfect scrambled eggs every time.
- Eggs: 4
- Milk: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: Pinch
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and stir.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mix into the pan and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon.
- Keep stirring until the eggs start to thicken and form curds.
- When the eggs reach the desired consistency, remove from heat.
And there you have it – perfectly scrambled eggs! Serve with toast or as part of a meal and enjoy!